Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Missed The MAS Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview


Long way to wait and the time suddenly come without my knowledge at all. After all, the day had past when the information was struck into my head. The advertisement published in the local newspaper was coincidentally skipped and unread...So stupid I think when I'd lost the opportunity - the only one - to attend the MAS Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview that was held in Kuching recently.

The next walk-in interview was conducted in Kota Kinabalu on November 21, 2009 - It was yesterday. I cannot attend an interview in KK due to certain obstacle that cannot be avoided. Sadly to say, I'd missed the chance again. Waiting for the next intake is a more insane than the current feeling I embrace today.

I told to myself - don't give up!!! I believe on this phrases. I put a strong commitment to apply for the position. The other way I took now is to send my application directly to the MAS Headquarters in KL. With the wish that my application will be considered promptly by its HR Department.

Now, I am waiting for the good news from them. Although I missed the walk-in interview recently, I would put my full effort to attend any interview then when they are calling for me to do so - to see me face to face - for the Cabin Crew position.

Thanks and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment